Danes je 18. avg 2017 07:03

Stran 1 od 1 [ 4 prispevkov ] 
Avtor Sporočilo
 Naslov prispevka: Re: Wild biotope of Corydoras aeneus
UNREAD_POSTObjavljeno: 22. jun 2017 18:39 
Administratorji strani
Uporabniški avatar

Squamous epithelium formation in the respiratory intestine of the bronze Corydoras - Corydoras aeneus (Callichthyidae Teleostei)
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 8117300624

UNREAD_POSTObjavljeno: 08. maj 2017 16:03 
Administratorji strani
Uporabniški avatar

Corydoras sp Aeneus "Venezuelan Black"
C.aneues Black were line bred in the CR from true C.schwartzi until they got as black a cory as they possibly could. They will NOT be found in the wild at all, unless someone has actually added them to the wild LOL.

As for the C.venezulans, the black bit seems to have been added onto the end by wholesalers. Obviously as you can see there is very very little black in them so its confusing as to why they added this LOL.
http://www.planetcatfish.com/forum/view ... hp?t=20970

This particular topic seems to raise it's head on a regular basis, so I will yet again try and put the record straight with the help of a statement from Hans-Gerog Evers
"I knew the guy who "created" the "black aeneus". His name was Hartmut Eberhardt. He lived in Weimar and was a dear friend of Dr. Hanns-Joachim Franke. Both were my friends and both are already dead and it seems, that some storys need to be retold. Hartmut had the very first black aeneus amongst his thousands of normally coloured ones of the "schultzei-type". The black ones have orange fins in the first months of their life and so does one type of aeneus from Venezuela. This type lives in the Llanos of Venezuela and also Colombia and is regularly being imported. When they darken their body colouration (stress, light, etc.) they resemble the black youngsters and this might have lead to the name Black aeneus from Venezuela".
I am sure it was Shane that told us about the dark form he found in Venezuela which resembled the so called C. venezuelanus in body shape.
I first bred the Black C. schultzii in 1998, these were part of my original stock.
---

Post by cartouche » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:10 am
As you saw from Ian's comment, there really exist two different forms of these "blacks". One is an ugly genetic variant of Corydoras aeneus created in East Germany, and the second one is an import from Venezuela with a nicer body. Since the coloring of both these variants is similar, similar genes/mutations in the populations of Corydoras aeneus may stand behind their genesis.

The Venezuelan fish is normally called "Corydoras sp. Venezuela Black" in the Czech wholesale. The name "Corydoras aeneus Black" would be more appropriate for the East German eels.

UNREAD_POSTObjavljeno: 20. apr 2014 21:46 
Administratorji strani
Uporabniški avatar

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Naslov prispevka: Wild biotope of Corydoras aeneus
UNREAD_POSTObjavljeno: 15. apr 2014 08:29 
Administratorji strani
Uporabniški avatar